WHAT WE DO
Identity Hospitality spa consulting services range from feasibility studies through to pre-opening and daily operations. Prior to the opening of a spa, we can provide a spa needs analysis study, brand and conceptual planning and complete spa design consulting services. As a full-service spa consultant and operator, we also provide creative spa menu development, staff selection and training, retail product selection, systems development and quality Standard Operating Procedures. Once the spa is ready to open, Identity Hospitality provides day-to-day spa management or operational consulting services.
SPA FEASIBLITY STUDIES
What is a feasibility study and what does it include?
As a full-service spa consultant, Identity Hospitality can provide a comprehensive feasibility and needs analysis study helping our clients to make the most informed decisions regarding the development of a leisure facility. This includes input regarding the most appropriate include size, scope and complexity for the facility and projected financial results.
• Market and demographic evaluation
• Competitive analysis
• Space plan recommendations
• Marketing and programming components
• Complete financial analysis with all assumptions
Spa concept and brand development
Should my spa have a specific theme and why is this so important?
The best and most memorable experiences are grounded in a theme or “journey” which is unique and particular to a locale and its user population. Given the number of choices that consumers have today, having a brand to complement your property will assist in making your spa more attractive and compelling. Identity Hospitality has developed some of the most recognized and respected spa brands in the hospitality space for both hotel and resort projects as well as hospitality development companies.
In addition to Identity Hospitality's capability to create innovative spa brands and concepts, can Identity Hospitality bring consumer recognized brands to the table for my spa?
Identity Hospitality not only creates innovative spa concepts and brands for our clients throughout the globe, but we can also recommend consumer recognized spa brands which have cache and which can bring positive press/media.
• Extensive market research along with a study of regional influences, local customs, historical anthropological and cultural elements
• Analysis of your property’s image and competitive strengths
• Development of a vision/concept and journey that is comprised of unique design features, service protocols and standards, as well as “signature” treatments and other design elements which delineate the spa from others
Spa Consulting and Design
How does the Identity Hospitality spa design consulting team add value?
We maximize the opportunity to create memorable spa experiences while driving top line and bottom line results. Identity Hospitality spa consultants collaborate with our internal operational group and with our client’s design firm to focus on creative aesthetics of spa design and, equally important, on functional considerations that impact profitability.
Spa consulting services include:
• Conceptual, vision and strategic planning
• Space program development
• Equipment specifications
• Millwork and cabinetry recommendations
• Locker room design
• Reception and retail layout
• Treatment room design
• Data processing requirements
• Input in all areas pertaining to design issues
staff recruitment and training
What support can Identity Hospitality provide in our recruiting efforts?
Identity Hospitality screens and interviews over 1,000 applicants annually for positions with our firm. Taking your facility’s specific needs into account, we provide our clients with the best possible talent to match requirements for individual spas and leisure facilities.
Positions we can assist in recruiting include:
• Spa Director and Assistant Spa Directors
• Spa Operations Manager
• Marketing/Sales Director
• Qualified Therapists, Estheticians and Nail Technicians
• Salon Personnel
• All other support staff
How would Identity Hospitality provide support, resources and training for my spa?
Our firm provides specific training in all areas of spa operations for key management staff and for service providers. We focuse on all areas related to the business of operating a spa, we also offer a complete team approach to supporting the staff throughout daily operations. This includes educational training through webinars, on-site seminars and group discussions with other Identity Hospitality affiliated Spa Directors. We have also created our unique Knowledge Network which allows our staff to communicate on an interactive bases with one another to consistently garner new ideas, trends, best practices and ways to maximize revenue, expense management and bottom line productivity. This training and support is continuous from the moment a staff member joins the Identity Hospitality team.
Spa pre-opening services
What do we need to do to successfully open my spa?
Planning and preparation are crucial to the successful opening of your spa. With Identity Hospitality International’s extensive experience, we can help to ensure a smooth opening process for our clients.
Identity Hospitality spa pre-opening services include:
• Timeline development
• Selection and training of highly qualified staff including the Spa Director
• Creation of a complete and creative spa menu of services
• Retail product selection, display and merchandising plan
• Finalizing the operating budget
• Standard Operating Procedures and protocols
• Strategic marketing and promotion plan
• Preparation for Soft and Grand Openings
Why should we consider Identity Hospitality to manage our spa?
Our company has been highly successful in exceeding our client’s requirements and objectives. In managing a spa, or any kind of leisure complex, we take a “seamless” approach in order to best integrate the spa into the fabric and culture of the hotel, resort or property. Our clients are able to maintain control while having Identity Hospitality maximize the opportunity for operational and financial success through our tremendous array of resources and infrastructure.
Spa management services include:
• Staff supervision and continuous training
• Systems development and management
• Retail merchandising
• Marketing and sales
• Creative spa promotions and programming
• Facility maintenance
• Financial management
• Delivery of memorable spa experiences for guests, members or residents
Our experience, particularly in management and creative promotions create exceptional customer service while implementing the most cost efficient operational model for our spas and leisure facilities.
OPERATIONAL SPA CONSULTING
Does Identity Hospitality offer any alternatives to your full-service spa management solutions?
If you have a spa, fitness or leisure facility that is either new or that is under-performing, Identity Hospitality can identify ways to significantly impact both the quality and standards of the guest experience as well as both top and bottom line results. We do this through operational audits and ongoing spa consultancy services provided for clients who wish to manage their own spas, but who may require support and resources that they do not have internally.
Identity Hospitality Operational Spa Consulting services include:
• Support and guidance for continued success in all areas of the operation
• Biweekly calls with key on-site spa team members
• Periodic site visits by senior Identity Hospitality executives
• Consistent communication with the Spa Director and staff